Employment Counseling, Investigations & Litigation
Our goal is to do the right work so that you can stay focused on your work.
The right work often involves proactive counseling and risk-management to protect your business operations and eliminate costly distractions. Time and again, our clients turn to us to:
- Offer practical training and draft sensible policies;
- Navigate tricky leave and accommodation requests;
- Conduct or oversee sensitive workplace investigations;
- Evaluate whether to explore early dispute resolution and develop a strategy to achieve the best possible result;
- Coordinate hiring and reductions in force; and
- Negotiate or enforce employment contracts, noncompete and nonsolicitation agreements.
Sometimes, though, the right work requires resolving a dispute through litigation and trial. Our lawyers know how to respond – and prevail – when employers are faced with charges of harassment and discrimination, whistleblower and qui tam claims, DOL audits, ERISA lawsuits, allegations of workplace defamation, and noncompete litigation. And when the need arises, we have a proven track record of success in jury trials, appeals, arbitrations, and administrative tribunals.